Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

a few bugs I noticed

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 09, 2013
ok, this one bug I noticed, the strangest of them all, when I was in sivella, I was transformed from the armada clothes, to a red clothes with a wizards hat, and a wizards cape... it happened once, but, it was the strangest thing though....
and the other thing I noticed, was with the person who stitches things, when I was looking to stitch things, I noticed the weapon icon, I was glad that I thought I could put a really high damage on to an item with a shield , that is powered up with strength , ( there are barely any shields that are powered up by strength AND has swords) so, when I clicked the icon, then I clicked the appearance, but, for the stats, nothing showed up, so, I think this is either a glitch, or something not meant to be, but, I hope it was meant to be 'cause we can get stronger stats with shields , so, I hope the 2nd bug gets resolved, -sighed by this privateer

Administrator
If you see something showing up in all red, this usually means the texture associated with that object didn't load. This might be a loading issue, and some players have found restarting will sometimes take care of the red object. If it persists, you'll want to contact support. Support may ask you for a DXDiag file to see if your computer might be a little thin on RAM or vRAM and be able to make further recommendations.

As for stitching, although Eloise is good at what she does, she will not stitch weapons of conflicting types to each other, e.g., you can't stitch a crossbow to a two-handed sword.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 09, 2013
well, I hate to reply and such, but the weapon was 2 swords, and, I was wanting to transfer the power to the marine shield, that has a halberd, so, I can't transfer the stats? and, if so, if I grabbed a shield with a item that agility boosts, and transfer to a weapon that strength boosts, so, the new created weapon will be boosted by strength, or agility? 'cause I really like to have shields with my character, and the guide says I should focus on will and strength. so, thanks in advance.