Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mojo Rising Won't Work

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 17, 2011
Hello,
I am a level 65 witch doctor and recently acquired the mojo echo and mojo rising abilities a few levels ago. Since getting them the mojo echo ability has worked fine, but my pirate has never once had mojo rising activate. I have beaten enemies with both staff and spooky attacks while being within range of other enimies, but it never works. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if this can be fixed.
Thanks for any assistance.

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
This also happens to me. I could be able to defeat Hyksoss, if only It would work. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!

Administrator
Hello! This is a known issue, and we are still working on a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Hello! This is a known issue, and we are still working on a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Is the barrel power still a known issue? I am wondering if this will be fixed anytime soon.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Remove it simple fix.

Give another epic that works i can think of 2 that would fit

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
piratewave1 on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
Hello,
I am a level 65 witch doctor and recently acquired the mojo echo and mojo rising abilities a few levels ago. Since getting them the mojo echo ability has worked fine, but my pirate has never once had mojo rising activate. I have beaten enemies with both staff and spooky attacks while being within range of other enimies, but it never works. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if this can be fixed.
Thanks for any assistance.
It will and its a bug it has all ways worked for me .see you in the spiral

Administrator
Dark Wolf on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Is the barrel power still a known issue? I am wondering if this will be fixed anytime soon.
Yes. More here.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*