Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gortez' Portrait Mess Up

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 21, 2009
Let me know if this is happening for anyone else but Gortez' portrait on his puppet show as well as the badge 'King of the Apes" is very, well for better words messed up. It is gray and there are several pixels surrounding his image that form the box of where the image was into the badge and puppet show. I assume the Goronado companion first upgrade has a similar issue since it uses the same image. Hope this minor cosmetic problem can be resolved in a future patch note. Thank you -Fearless Nicholas Kent (Nicholas LionRider)

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I also noticed this on the badges with his portrait.

Administrator
Thanks for your report! It might be a while before we can get this particular bug fixed, but there is now a solid bug report filed on this issue.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
I wondered about this too. It started after the updates and the release of MB and AQ. I thought that it might have been on purpose.

Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
I was going to report this, but at least someone did!

Ensign
Jan 23, 2011
I noticed it too, but I thought that was on purpose. But it did bug me a lot. No pun intended. >_>

Vanessa Everhart. Level 18
Melody Collins. Level 14
Allison Hawkins. Level 6