Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is a companion you want to see promoted?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
So tell me guys what companion do you wanna see promoted give a new title for the character a mini quest and what lvl you get to promote them

Two-Faced James Ashford lvl 60

Ensign
Nov 28, 2008
I'd like to see Shiruku Neko promoted at maybe level 65? I don't know. In fact, I probably can't fill in any of your criteria XD I just know what I want her to look like: one of those armored ninja pigs except in ninja cat form. That would be purrrrrfect!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Froggo Villa at Lvl 58 and Monkey King and Lvl 67.

Froggo's new title is Froggo Villa-Salamander Crime Lord and Monkey King's is Monkey King-Celestial Minister.

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
I would love to see a promotion for Rooster Cogburn at level 62. He would be Rooster Cogburn- Rooster Bounty Hunter, and could get a Musketeers trap as a new power. The one that lays a bunch of bombs.

Bristly Kevin

Ensign
Aug 16, 2012
Froggo Villa and Another Jack Russel Promo

dashing dylan eastman

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
Tricky Vinny needs another epic so another promotion would help out a lot.

Captain
May 16, 2011
A Catbeard promotion at level 70. He could get a heal, or the critical chance increaser power(love that spell). And his garunteed critical would be mega.