Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Ship Types

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
Today i got an idea from using my aquilan Galleon, it occured to me that there are only three types of ship for each world when there doesnt have to be. There could be four or more for the higher worlds so i decided to think up some types and their attributes (These are exceptionally powerful). Tell me what you all think:

Mooshu: Tekkousen
Nautical Level: 52 Player Level: 55
  • 2400 Life
  • 110 Accuracy
  • 110 Defense
  • 0 Hull Armor
  • 75-120 Damage
MarleyBone: Monitor
Nautical Level: 58 Player Level: 60

• 2660 Life
  • 125 Accuracy
  • 125 Defense
  • 0 Hull Armor
  • 80-135 Damage
Aquila: Trieme
Nautical Level: 65 Player Level: 65
  • 3200 Life
  • 140 Accuracy
  • 140 Defense
  • 2 Hull Armor
  • 95-160 Damage
P.S: These are real Greek (Trieme) British (Monitor) and Japanese (Tekkousen) ships. And remember this is just an idea.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
What ship size would they be? I think that's why there's only three for each world. Otherwise, sounds pretty cool!

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
What ship size would they be? I think that's why there's only three for each world. Otherwise, sounds pretty cool!
Just like how a galleon is a type of ship these are types of ships as well, if you mean referring to game they would be fourth class. But if it had to be put in other words these would be classed: Iron Battleships.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Diraz18 on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Just like how a galleon is a type of ship these are types of ships as well, if you mean referring to game they would be fourth class. But if it had to be put in other words these would be classed: Iron Battleships.
Not Iron Battleships my friend. They would be called "Flagships". They would be 4 times the size of a galleon with more than 100 guns.

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
that would be a good idea but a ship that big would probably come in far far away updates to come. and would probably be a sixth ship since it IS 4 times the size of a galleon.