Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

game potential...

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Yeah. Yeah another boring post from me...

Hi

I know and I am sure you know that p101 still has so much potential...

I know I would like to see

1. battles, maybe classes can get some.. more uh... *classy moves* like swashbucklers can get weapons [ will get mentioned later, of course ] when they attack they flip over the enemy and slash the back [ unable to dodge ] unable to doge is the point but of course this is required from a move like * backstab sneak attack * *no enemy can dodge for 3 turns? enemy has a 10% chance to block.

2. ship battles you all know were thinking this plz make the broadside combat more like the commercial the musketeer can have like 50 health when in the crows nest and if loses all health falls out. regular ship combat can be more exciting.

3. weapons, I am sure weapons will get more exciting through the game but, Hey what the heck,
Buccaneer's, 2 Giant metal swords. musketeers, A little box they hold in their hand that transforms into a cannon and fires fire cannonballs. Swashbucklers, [ kinda like the tiger hand weapon ] a leather glove and at the fingers there is diamond [ pearl ] colored spike things at the fingers. Privateers, 2 wooden sticks with lanterns at the end but the lanterns have electric bolts around them. Witchdoctors, a little diamond held in hand and when attacking the diamond is clutched in one hand and magic is shot out of the other.

All for now please give me your responses YOU TOO KING'S

Zane level 62

Thank you

Ensign
May 05, 2011
I know this is off topic... but....
Lol you know you're putting up the witchdoctor sign. XD
Witch=
Bucc=
Musket=
Private=
Swash=

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
i just saw this and remembered this was like my second post ever

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Nice. I love it! I really love the weapon idea for Swashbucklers: The one with the leather glove with spikes for fingertips on one hand, and perhaps a blade in the other. New moves AND new weapons

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
the musketeers should have a dual cannons set, Privateer should have the shield like rooke that shoots an beam at people with an electric sword.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MightySwashbuckler... on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
i just saw this and remembered this was like my second post ever
It's been nice to watch you grow . Congrats on your new promotion, Lieutenant MightySwashbuckler...
Ahh they grow so fast

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
truesaviorofthespi... on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
the musketeers should have a dual cannons set, Privateer should have the shield like rooke that shoots an beam at people with an electric sword.
I guess. but dual cannons might look op. They do also shoot cannonballs that are on fire

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
I would LOVE if the ship battles were better! One of the reason's I started playing this game was because I thought it was going to have awesome boat battles....It's awful....

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
It's been nice to watch you grow . Congrats on your new promotion, Lieutenant MightySwashbuckler...
Ahh they grow so fast
Yes they do Commodore Chrissy.