Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is it like?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 18, 2010
I am currently on Book 10 in haunted skyway, so that means I'm close to Mooshu. I would like to know the health jump of the enemies, as going From Port Regal to Tumbleweed, and going from Tumbleweed to Haunted Skyway has really overwhelmed me. Also, I would like to know what you thought about the scenery in Mooshu for your first 5 minutes there. Also, how many skyways are there, are there frequent dungeons (i.e. After you do a dungeon, you have to do another one or two quests later), and the bosses; do the bosses have OP Talents, same with enemies, and about how much health is the first boss (don't tell me the name, just health)? An answer to all these questions would be awesome! But please do it before next week, since I will probably already BE in Mooshu.

Petty Officer
Oct 04, 2012
The skyways are cool, but the land areas are a bit dull. If you follow the main quest line you level up incredibly quickly, faster than any other area.

I didn't have any trouble killing things.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Yar!!! First off, congrats on finishing that nightmare of a world. Mooshu isn't too much of a difficulty jump, just 200-400 more hit points. There are a few nautical duels so get a good ship. Well have a great time (i didnt, i hate mooshu more than cool ranch x, x)

Dead-Eye Luke, Super Ultra Master Epic Mega Musketeer

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
It's a great world to my opinion. There are 3 skyways.

Hamamitsu-A desolate skyway where you start out in Mooshu. Only Hamamitsu Garden and a Vortex are the good attractions.

Khotan-A pretty good skyway. It's the second land and a good spot for Kirin farming. Check out the Kirin fleets near Kaizoku Jima!

Subata-My favorite of the three. Large open space, tons of explorable areas, and a nice story-Hope you're a DBZ fan.

And then there's the enemies. Not too feisty, just a simple health jump that only two lucky hits from Kobe can take out.

The scenery is beautiful. Wonderous patches of grass, eye popping mountains, and a great and serene design for it!

The companions you get here are some of the neat ones. There's Monkey King-a swashbuckler, Taro Moomori, a hard headed buccaneer, and many more.

By the way...
swpmb75y! Enter that code!

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
It is very pretty. You can see something that looks like oceans on the bottom and it is like a sunset on the top.
In Subata Skyway, some places look snowy. That gives the skyway the certain glow it needs.
I really liked MooShu, and I finished it today.
Hope you have fun in MooShu!

Smart Hannah Neasmith, level 52

Ensign
Mar 17, 2013
Mark Laveer on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
It's a great world to my opinion. There are 3 skyways.

Hamamitsu-A desolate skyway where you start out in Mooshu. Only Hamamitsu Garden and a Vortex are the good attractions.

Khotan-A pretty good skyway. It's the second land and a good spot for Kirin farming. Check out the Kirin fleets near Kaizoku Jima!

Subata-My favorite of the three. Large open space, tons of explorable areas, and a nice story-Hope you're a DBZ fan.

And then there's the enemies. Not too feisty, just a simple health jump that only two lucky hits from Kobe can take out.

The scenery is beautiful. Wonderous patches of grass, eye popping mountains, and a great and serene design for it!

The companions you get here are some of the neat ones. There's Monkey King-a swashbuckler, Taro Moomori, a hard headed buccaneer, and many more.

By the way...
swpmb75y! Enter that code!
What does that quote do?