Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Current best Musketeer gear?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 07, 2011
From what I've seen so far, the best Musketeer gear at max level is:

Meowzer:
Ring of Doctor Dee: Ring, Leviathan's Call
Order of Sentinels: Charm, Mojo Blade

Optimus Aurus:
Dragoon Autocannon: Weapon, Megablast

Minotaur's Sons:
Chiron's Galerus: Hat, Critical Strike(Note, may be melee critical, unsure.)
Chiron's Corselet: Outfit, Mournsong
Chiron's Shoes(Note, may be false, Chiron is a centaur): Boots, Canister Shot

Palace of Hyssarisk, Pariss/Final fight:
Prince of Illios Quiver: Token, Burst Fire

Any corrections/additions?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Great stuff, thank you. Helps to know who to farm

Ensign
Dec 29, 2008
Optimus Aurus drops the Autocannon? Is it better to do the Isle of Fetch dungeon or the Rooke one for the weapon?

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Medea drops good jewels for all. Also thanks :D

-Level 65

Ensign
May 07, 2011
Noble Noah on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
Optimus Aurus drops the Autocannon? Is it better to do the Isle of Fetch dungeon or the Rooke one for the weapon?
I put it as Aurus because with that dungeon, that fight and the next one both have a chance to drop it, I believe.

Those fights are also quicker than the Rooke dungeon, but less rewarding in terms of gold.

Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
So, can you actually get the Chirons boots from the minotaurs? or is their no such thing. If their is, then does it matter which minotaur you get it from?

Ensign
Jan 27, 2009
if optimus aurus drops the auto cannon does that mean i just need to fight up to him then if i don't get it restart the dungeon?

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
BlueHighwind on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
From what I've seen so far, the best Musketeer gear at max level is:

Meowzer:
Ring of Doctor Dee: Ring, Leviathan's Call
Order of Sentinels: Charm, Mojo Blade

Optimus Aurus:
Dragoon Autocannon: Weapon, Megablast

Minotaur's Sons:
Chiron's Galerus: Hat, Critical Strike(Note, may be melee critical, unsure.)
Chiron's Corselet: Outfit, Mournsong
Chiron's Shoes(Note, may be false, Chiron is a centaur): Boots, Canister Shot

Palace of Hyssarisk, Pariss/Final fight:
Prince of Illios Quiver: Token, Burst Fire

Any corrections/additions?
Well to each his ( or her ) own but I have been using gear that increases health and damage for my musketeer. I agree with the Autocannon because even though it does less damage than my other weapons the megablast can come in very handy at times and when used with walk in shadows can end a fight pretty quickly. I like the gear that gives a critical strike but for the most part I would rather have the boost to health and damage. The gear items that grant things like mourn song and mojo blade do about the same damage as the the 50% added bonus that we train in and less than the x2 damage cards we have. I find that cards like leviathans call are a waste of a turn especially in pvp. When you have swashbucklers dropping 1500+ damage on you leviathans call won't really do much for you if there are more than 1 attacker. I would rather boost my regular health and damage and take the offensive. But hey...that's just me. Thanks for the tips though. I'm always looking for something new.

Red India, Self Appointed Unlimited Class Master Musketeer World Champion Supreme