Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

El Dorado

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 02, 2011
Maybe after we get to El Dorado and get to the thing our parents left, we could get them as a companion?!?

~Sneaky Blake Holystone

Ensign
May 05, 2011
Actually, i heard on central that in Beta, this girl saw something that said 'Avery's Death' so i guess that once we finally make it to El Dorado, Captain Avery will be like our final companion or so. XD

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Darken Guardian on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
Actually, i heard on central that in Beta, this girl saw something that said 'Avery's Death' so i guess that once we finally make it to El Dorado, Captain Avery will be like our final companion or so. XD
That's probably not going to happen because avery is like the sneaky sometimes betraying merle ambrose he is to important to the game to be a companion. But KI surprises us a lot like adding catbeard as a companion so you never know but also think about who would give us missions to do he does like the jade amulet, gunn's treasure, treaty with Puerto mico, and marco polo's map pieces.

Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 59
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 64

Ensign
Apr 02, 2011
I would love to see like gear that is like our cap! The cap could be called Parent's Hat of Mercy and Friendship!

The stats could be:

+430 health or what ever regular health will be when that happens
+30 will
+30 agility
+30 streangth
+30 accuracy
+30 dodge
+30 armor
+35 resist
no auction
no sell
no trade

honestly I like the idea of having my parrents on our crew, and what if we could choose our parrent's names!?!?!?!

Brave Ethan Kirk - level 22

Ensign
Dec 14, 2011
Blake the balance on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
Maybe after we get to El Dorado and get to the thing our parents left, we could get them as a companion?!?

~Sneaky Blake Holystone

maybe when we get there its a huge dungeon where your companions try hurting each other and then you fight Kane,the queen,Avery,Gortez,Deacon and you find the dead or alive parents (if they were alive you get them as a companion) or just get their jewelry different thing for every class e.g. shoes for swashbuckler.
Theres also a very big clue that Wizard City (from wizard101) is part of this as there is 1 side quest about the principal from wizard101 and some other quest....

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Darken Guardian on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
I don't get half the comments people are making here...

"Avery's Death"..? Sounds to me Avery is gonna die, not become our companion . I don't think that can be true anyways, since KI is still working on Pirate101 as we speak. They haven't finished it yet, so there can't be a ending anywhere as far as us maxing...

mke497~ What is this 'thing' you are referring to? I don't think our parents left us anything other than their ship, nevertheless, a companion (besides their crew, which the rest are probably not at El Dorado. Why would our parents leave them, or anybody, behind if that place was so horrible?)...

capn snarl~ Why... why would our companions try hurting each other to begin with? Also, why would we fight Gortez and Avery if they're friends or allies? I don't mean to be rude, but your comment didn't make much sense at all to me. Deacon is dead, so I don't think he's coming back (unless the Armada rebuilt him). Also, I don't believe our parents have 'graves,' so to say (maybe if they were shipped wreaked..?). More than likely, our parents fell through the skies as they were attacked by the Squid, forced to walk the plank, got caught in the storm, or were attacked by the armada (who probably blew them out of the skies with their cannons).

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Blake the balance on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:

~Sneaky Blake Holystone

*sniff* maybe...maybe.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Well, if you get choose death by storm in the character creation thing, you get LJR. When you rescue him from the Presidio he says: "Captain, you're alive! It's a miracle!" I am thinking one parent might still be alive....

Either way, I think that Captain Avery won't be a companion, but a ally in a fight. But remember, KI can and probably will throw a curveball at us, but we will just need to wait and see... for now....

For honor, for glory, for victory! Slick Michael Radcliffe Lvl. 65

Ensign
Jun 26, 2013
I'm guessing that once we get through the storm gate to Eldorado, its going to be all bleak and deserted. No gold. Then, the ghosts of our parents are going to show us some riddle or test, something only the worthy could do. So we finish the test and the island goes under the clouds, to a much bigger island of gold. When we get down there, we are about to harvest our reward when the armada shows up. They had been following us through the tests, and now they are going to kill us and take the gold for themselves. we fight, but before we can win, they make some form of mistake that awakens some kind of ancient guardian. a tough one. The guardian deals with the armada, all of them. Then it turns to us. We fight, we win. boo yah
chase donnely