Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

side quest badge

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
is it possible that the badge for completing all side quest in marleybones are not working? cause im pretty sure i have complete all side quest and not im heading to aquila without the badge

Ensign
Feb 12, 2012
Yeah having the same problem. Maybe (but it would be a pain) you have to do Prospector Zeke's quest.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
PiratePoster on May 30, 2013 wrote:
Yeah having the same problem. Maybe (but it would be a pain) you have to do Prospector Zeke's quest.
i done zeke's quest still dont have the badge

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
I received my chapter 14 badge yesterday. I can confirm it is not bugged, at least not for buccaneers.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
alexis2383 on May 31, 2013 wrote:
I received my chapter 14 badge yesterday. I can confirm it is not bugged, at least not for buccaneers.
awesome thx a lot ! now i know i need to search!

Ensign
Feb 12, 2012
Ok i got the badge, and by the way if you get it it's called marleybone veteran. I got the badge when i went in the Admirality Foyer and right across from the door you may see an exclamation point. He will give you two quests. Hope this helps

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
PiratePoster on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
Ok i got the badge, and by the way if you get it it's called marleybone veteran. I got the badge when i went in the Admirality Foyer and right across from the door you may see an exclamation point. He will give you two quests. Hope this helps
could you specify where the admirality foyer is i have a feeling this is where my missing quests are!

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
i have been to every place in Aquila and can't find a side quest so im still missing my 14 badge.

13 side badge is not bugged for me atleast if need be i can get a time together and help OP since i have all side quests writing down for marleybone

As for Zeke's quest i don't have it either or the vulture defeat badge they claimed was added. I reported the Zeke and vulture badge not working in test and in forums but i guess i got ignored

Ensign
Feb 12, 2012
It is located in Barkley Square in the Isle Of dogs or where the War Room is.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
its ok ive got the badge i can confirm it is working! a little missplaced in the badge list thats the only reasong i couldnt find it!

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
Sorry, a correction it was Marleybone Chapter 13 badge, not chapter 14 that I received. I am still working on that one.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
alexis2383 on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
Sorry, a correction it was Marleybone Chapter 13 badge, not chapter 14 that I received. I am still working on that one.
they are both working, i have them... they are just not place in order in the list of badges...unstead of being after the side quest badge for book 12 they are placed before the side quest badge for book 1