Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

chosing the look of our companions!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
when companions get promotons, their look change. but some times, rarely, i dont like the change in looks... it would be nice to actually go back to the way they looked before the promotion but keep the skills and improvement from their promotion

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Vinny Ace on May 27, 2013 wrote:
when companions get promotons, their look change. but some times, rarely, i dont like the change in looks... it would be nice to actually go back to the way they looked before the promotion but keep the skills and improvement from their promotion
Interesting thought... but I wish there was a way we could change the colors and design of our flags and companions (since flag coloring matches our companion's coloring). I thought they would of added that to the update, but I guess not.

Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
Friend! I agree with you I always hated Mormo as a spirit caller because of his looks.But he was good in combat

Chase

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Legend of Cool Ran... on May 27, 2013 wrote:
Friend! I agree with you I always hated Mormo as a spirit caller because of his looks.But he was good in combat

Chase
yeah for me its tricky vinny :P i hate his new hat it looks like a purse with a wigg under it :P i liked his old hat...

Community Leader
Aye mateys, similar things had come about earlier in our voyage...

I think we all be mighty thankful they changed Ratbeards hat!

Hopefully they give us the ability to change up our flags first. This will give us 'some' control over how our companions look as well. I think part of why they do it with set "looks" is so we (or others observing) can tell what promotion levels some of our companions are at.

If they dont like letting us choose to keep old looks, then perhaps offer us a couple options for promoted looks! ;)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Also the ability to swap the primary and secondary colors for just one of them. I would love to do this with Eep-Opp-Ork-Ah-Ah.