Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

It's Sabotage! (Part II) change

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
After I defeated Armada troops in Spoke B's Laboratory, there's no Armada Munitions to sabotage, as the dungeon quest currently ends there. Please extend the quest by adding a new goal so it won't end without a sabotage to Spoke B! Thanks!

Community Leader
Trimond297 on May 26, 2013 wrote:
After I defeated Armada troops in Spoke B's Laboratory, there's no Armada Munitions to sabotage, as the dungeon quest currently ends there. Please extend the quest by adding a new goal so it won't end without a sabotage to Spoke B! Thanks!
I don't think there are munitions to sabotage in Spoke B. I think that one was Bishop's science lab, you watch the recording, fight and then move on. If there is, you must have been experiencing a bug.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Talkin The Plank on May 28, 2013 wrote:
I don't think there are munitions to sabotage in Spoke B. I think that one was Bishop's science lab, you watch the recording, fight and then move on. If there is, you must have been experiencing a bug.
Perhaps you may be right, as the assignment in Spoke B was to destroy the munitions before going to Spoke C. I can see that there were no munitions after beating Armada troops, so you're correct. I went through it solo and found it myself.