Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The next world should be called Tingasa

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 15, 2013
Tingasa is home of the Tigers who live in a big snow land they gaurd the gates to the high Tiger Scared face
His hight is medium he's fur is black and on he's right eye he has got a scratch that looks like a thunder bolt, he is the commander of all tigers and in hes hand he is holding a golden staff with a golden tiger claw on top of it he's direct opposition is Lord Jaws the ruler of all sharks he is the high lord , he has got electric blue skin his fins are electric and he comes from deep dorsals the world he's weapon is the electric fins on his body.

Please add or leave comments about this know it is not that good but please leave comments

Stormy Griffin Yawl lvl 15 swashbuckler

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Griffin yawl on May 25, 2013 wrote:
Tingasa is home of the Tigers who live in a big snow land they gaurd the gates to the high Tiger Scared face
His hight is medium he's fur is black and on he's right eye he has got a scratch that looks like a thunder bolt, he is the commander of all tigers and in hes hand he is holding a golden staff with a golden tiger claw on top of it he's direct opposition is Lord Jaws the ruler of all sharks he is the high lord , he has got electric blue skin his fins are electric and he comes from deep dorsals the world he's weapon is the electric fins on his body.

Please add or leave comments about this know it is not that good but please leave comments

Stormy Griffin Yawl lvl 15 swashbuckler
Um...Are you taking about Rajah being cold? Or are you requesting Rajah be next? The Tiger's hale from Rajah, but an area called Tingasa I could be ok with. It's not a bad idea, but I think KI beat you to the punch on where the Tigers come from. For Rajah to come next would be lovely, but I think Valencia and Krokotopia are on the horizon next (after some feature updates to PvP and new systems of course). I think you should at a bit more detail to your idea. I'm having a hard time comprehending whether you're describing a world or a possible companion.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
but the tigers said rajah is there home and dont we already have sharks via cutthroats
but ay this is a good idea and maybe rajah is a skyway