Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

50th level character

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 23, 2013
I have reached the fifty level with my character. I see that he has stopped gaining experience. Is the 50th level the maximum or is there something I must do to gain further experience?

Administrator
The new level cap is level 65, so you should not be capped at level 50. Is your character still not gaining experience?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Feb 23, 2013
He did yesterday and now I am 51st level. But there was a whole day which I finished 3 quests and battled a bunch of times and was stuck at 254. Could it be that these quests were old? I had been away for 2 weeks.

Anyways, I am now gaining experience.

Captain
May 13, 2011
JohnnyJapan on May 25, 2013 wrote:
He did yesterday and now I am 51st level. But there was a whole day which I finished 3 quests and battled a bunch of times and was stuck at 254. Could it be that these quests were old? I had been away for 2 weeks.

Anyways, I am now gaining experience.
those quests werent old. it was capped and set to not gain xp anymore. now the xp bar disappears when you reach the max lvl