Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Holiday ideas

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
you know that christmas speacial thingamajig with the yule trogg(which i pretend is hopper) and a gun thats Cough*is very weak cough* shoots snowballs anyways i thought of more ways to celebrate holidays
for new years there would be things are pirates can do infact in p101 there would be a giant cannonball with the new year on it firing from a large cannon
for chinese new year it would be completly diffrient captain avery would send you on a food fetching quest to mooshu and vadima would make a portal there either that or the bey krok with the portal bussniuess(sorry for typo) with are starting compainions family's with the food (Ex.kobe's family has rice wing chung would have the noodles egg's family has the soybeans,subodai(my compainion) has the wheat and bread and finally kan pao would have the vegtables)and the compainion you have know's where each family is because he apparently has met your other compainions like kobe or wing(which i love wing by the way if only i could get him by trade but ay i dont give away my friends) anyways i think i talked about chinese new years a bit too much so post your ideas for holiday speacials below

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
How about a carnival in Skull Island in the Spring? Decorations in Avery's Court. Beads and masks on NPC. Maybe the vender's would have costumes for sale.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Calamity Finch on May 8, 2013 wrote:
How about a carnival in Skull Island in the Spring? Decorations in Avery's Court. Beads and masks on NPC. Maybe the vender's would have costumes for sale.
not sure what holiday that would be maybe its cinco de mayo but they already did that with pirates de mayo

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Calamity Finch on May 13, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking more Mardi Gras like.
...what's mardi gras?

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
thatonevalenciansw... on May 16, 2013 wrote:
...what's mardi gras?
It's a holiday in the south that is a huge party with colorful beads and lights. celebrated in march
the biggest party were gonna get is on the day the game was launch in October a lot like what they did in wizard .......
PIRATE101 Birthday Bash!
every game does that on the day the game was launch. other wides here a few suggestions,
Skulls day (when darkmoor come out)- halloween
columbus day- clark's day
and i got nothing

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Here we go.
January:
Nothing
Febuary:
Valentines Day = Pirate Valentines Day
Presidents Day = Pirates Day
March: