Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cannon Room

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
I know that you guys are trying to make pirate ships even more fun for the people that are on board their friends ship during naval combat. I just thought of one thing that will probably come off as a large request. I was thinking that you could add a downstairs to pirate ships with "cannon stations". You would approach it like a driving station, but you would control cannons and fire them at ships you are currently battling. Its just an idea I came up with while helping remove damage tokens off my friends ship. Let me know if you think this is a dumb idea.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Fearless Cole Arms... on May 7, 2013 wrote:
I know that you guys are trying to make pirate ships even more fun for the people that are on board their friends ship during naval combat. I just thought of one thing that will probably come off as a large request. I was thinking that you could add a downstairs to pirate ships with "cannon stations". You would approach it like a driving station, but you would control cannons and fire them at ships you are currently battling. Its just an idea I came up with while helping remove damage tokens off my friends ship. Let me know if you think this is a dumb idea.
Not dumb but it would be if you had at least 8 Pirates or more on your ship, then you can do it but I think all the ship can hold is 4 Pirates just because it might be laggy while moving your ship so probably not happening. Just test it just to make sure if it could work and if it does, add it as a surprise when Test goes Live!