Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thanks, Pirate101 team!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
You guys are so patient and good humored with our endless complaints, and whinging, and teasing for new content or demanding some change or other. We snark and snap and get cheerful and helpful replies back. You give us what we ask for and we turn right around and ask for even more! Coping with all of the demands and fussing must be like running a kindergarten when you can't send the children home.

So thanks. Thanks for taking the time to read and respond to our suggestions, even if you might secretly wonder what planet we're coming from. Thanks for saying over and over and over, because we seem constitutionally incapable of simply filing a bug report or clicking on the FAQ, those incredibly simple fixes to clearly surmountable issues. Thanks for reading our barely coherent posts over and over until you get what we're trying to say, and then answering us. Thanks for listening to our concerns and acting on them when appropriate. Thanks for taking the time to explain the logic behind things we might not like in the game.

Thanks for giving us a fun game. I hope you get as much enjoyment from your work as your game has (so far) given me.

And a quick apology for those times I might have posted when my message was worded more sharply than I meant. I am sorry that sometimes my word choice does not properly convey the message intended.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Fiorenza Rosanante... on May 4, 2013 wrote:
You guys are so patient and good humored with our endless complaints, and whinging, and teasing for new content or demanding some change or other. We snark and snap and get cheerful and helpful replies back. You give us what we ask for and we turn right around and ask for even more! Coping with all of the demands and fussing must be like running a kindergarten when you can't send the children home.

So thanks. Thanks for taking the time to read and respond to our suggestions, even if you might secretly wonder what planet we're coming from. Thanks for saying over and over and over, because we seem constitutionally incapable of simply filing a bug report or clicking on the FAQ, those incredibly simple fixes to clearly surmountable issues. Thanks for reading our barely coherent posts over and over until you get what we're trying to say, and then answering us. Thanks for listening to our concerns and acting on them when appropriate. Thanks for taking the time to explain the logic behind things we might not like in the game.

Thanks for giving us a fun game. I hope you get as much enjoyment from your work as your game has (so far) given me.

And a quick apology for those times I might have posted when my message was worded more sharply than I meant. I am sorry that sometimes my word choice does not properly convey the message intended.
The planet we're coming from is Skull Island Jk, jk.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fiorenza Rosanante... on May 4, 2013 wrote:

Very well said . I whole Yarrrartedly agree. You couldn't have said it better and I echo your sentiments completely.