Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Item Journal

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
I think a cool thing to have is an item journal. What it does is show you items you have gotten before and where you got them. All items info and location you have collected are saved in the journal. If you have collected and item twice or more, it would only show up in the journal once. This would be for equipment, ship parts, and housing items. To look for an item, you type in it's name or you can find it through a variety of categories. Example: I have a really good weapon which my friends all want but I forget where I got it. I can then look it up in the journal. Now my friends wont have the trouble of looking it up online(which is a real pain). Also, I think this should be a members/crowns pirate feature only because low level pirates wont really have a use for it and it would be confusing for them.

Community Leader
We actually have something "similar" now, a notification log.

I have used this to narrow down where I have received certain items already.

However this only retains a certain amount of information, they may not want to keep that much data for each pirate/player as this could lead to 100's if not 1000's of entries over time.
(I have played Wizard101 for 4 years, i'd hate to see this list on my wizards, probably more text than War & Peace!)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
that would be pretty cool, like the captains journal where he records all his adventures!