Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i left this game because of general tso figh

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
KI really here are 3 reasons why i left (not dealete the game)
1. theres like 12 guys and you get to pick only two compions
2.you cant attack the chicken
3. the guys are way lowerer then me and i cant kill one
so fix thisNOW!

Ensign
May 21, 2011
You don't have to kill everyone in there. You only have to kill one guy. Just get yourself to the back part where the chicken is and kill only one of the guards surrounding the chicken and then move any of your characters (doesn't matter who) into the spot left by the guy you just killed and boom you win. It's really not that tough so don't quit over it.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
its just like any other fight where if you attack one target the rest give up.

when i did it i went right after 2 of the guards around the chicken so a LoS was open to the chicken.

Once you get that part Tso gives up sooo in otherwords just rush the guards around the chicken and ignore the moving enemys

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
I was also angry about this because sometimes after I'd kill one person General Tso would come in on the spot and then I'd have to kill another person.
I still won though

Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
I have problems with this if I go into the back area I just get overwhelmed with too many attacks.

Petty Officer
Jan 18, 2013
this fight will require you to sacrifice some companions

Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
Which types of companions does anyone recomend high resist or high damage?
-Brave Samantha Nightingale lvl 44
-Sneaky Sarai Nightingale lvl 5 (new character)

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
The Fire Buccaneer on Apr 19, 2013 wrote:
Which types of companions does anyone recomend high resist or high damage?
-Brave Samantha Nightingale lvl 44
-Sneaky Sarai Nightingale lvl 5 (new character)
i think a lil of both use one with immob to slow down the enemies that can move while using a few high dmg ones to get in the back and kill the guards quick. Just my opinion everyone plays diff.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
this quest was hard i must agree but is highly do-able

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
hey guys guess whatim level 50 and ive beated it and im no in subata skyway and the amount of companions has changed to that fight i used bonnie anne and i killed one guy fight done this was very annoying but i beated it

Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
The First Swashbuc... on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:
hey guys guess whatim level 50 and ive beated it and im no in subata skyway and the amount of companions has changed to that fight i used bonnie anne and i killed one guy fight done this was very annoying but i beated it
Me too I just help anyone who is near the spawn and I did it like you said

Fiery Angel Freeman
level 50

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I haven't fought him yet, but from what you describe it sounds like chess. Sacrifice men, get close to the king, and put him in Check.

Ensign
Oct 12, 2012
The First Swashbuc... on Mar 29, 2013 wrote:
so fix thisNOW!
wrong: you need to attack the one that's not guarding the one on the front(which its the warlord)guarding the chicken is not guarding so attack him to finish it then you will be on subata skyway with me.
Right: if you had monquistain 41(Explorer not crossbowman) and Bonnie anne 41, and lvl 50 Musketeer thats good because they have tough 3 which gives them 200 health monquistain might die because he did when i fighten tso
that's it. swashbuckler reccomended.

From Ben (Benjamin) 45

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I've done this fight a couple times now and won both times. Strategy is key. It doesn't matter which guard you target next to the chicken, just get someone, or a couple, close enough to hit one of them. Gettting through the doorway can be tricky if the fight is full, but not impossible. I found it helps to leave crew back in the outer room to draw the guards away from the door way. If everyone charges straight to the door, it gluts up, plus the samoorai will stay near the door way. Having most of the crew back up a bit draws them away. You might still need to shoot a samoorai in the way of the door , but it is easier to sneak some of your crew in to threaten the chicken's guards. Once you have some guys in the chicken room, you can move your musketeers up to hit the chicken's guard too. Whoever attacks the chicken's guard, one of your crew will need to be close enough to step next to the chicken when the guard falls.

Ensign
Dec 09, 2011
I just did this fight early this morning and completed it without losing anyone on my team. I am a Privateer and I had Lucy Sterling, El Toro, and my Inoshishi Necromancer with me.

I started by staying in the outer room and taking down everyone except for the general. I did this to minimize the amount of damage my team would be receiving each round. None of the guards around the chicken come to assist and I was out of range of the musketeer guards.

Once the outer room was as clear as possible, I made a mad dash into the chicken room and focused everyone's attacks on a musketeer guard on the corner of the chicken. He went down quick and then I rushed my character onto the vacated spot and the fight was over.

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
What's wrong about the chicken

General Tso was very hard for me to beat, I even asked for help from a friend.
Maybe buy Trading Tomes (Companion Trading Points) to raise companions' levels and maybe they can get promotions faster.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
The First Swashbuc... on Mar 29, 2013 wrote:
so fix thisNOW!
You obviously need to try harder, use strategy, if that dont help, nothing will. if you already did that then ....

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Try making your way to the back room, take out one of the guards protecting the chicken, and move in the spot where the guard was. Then Tso's all like "Please don't hurt the chicken, I surrender!"

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
its way easier if you're witchdoctor.

teleport XD

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
CaptainBenjamin201 on May 19, 2013 wrote:
wrong: you need to attack the one that's not guarding the one on the front(which its the warlord)guarding the chicken is not guarding so attack him to finish it then you will be on subata skyway with me.
Right: if you had monquistain 41(Explorer not crossbowman) and Bonnie anne 41, and lvl 50 Musketeer thats good because they have tough 3 which gives them 200 health monquistain might die because he did when i fighten tso
that's it. swashbuckler reccomended.

From Ben (Benjamin) 45
i said i beated him so i will ignore this it also kinda hurts my feelings

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
subata speaks on Jul 2, 2013 wrote:
its way easier if you're witchdoctor.

teleport XD
i am a witchdocter

Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
Is there a limit to the number of times you can try to defeat him? 'Cause I only died like five or six times and it made me restart at the beginning. And I never left the instance for 30 min.

Also you guys are right. This battle is pretty easy. All you have to do is wade through 12 guards, one immune, to defeat one guard with only about 2,000 health. Then you have to quickly step into their place before someone else does or you get plummeted by a well-place epic hit or five. And, of course, all your companions are dead because you used them as distractions. All of this after a two-hour dungeon and a one-hour boss battle.

Sarcastic Ivette Xavier, Witchdoctor (43)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Haley MoonHeart on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
Is there a limit to the number of times you can try to defeat him? 'Cause I only died like five or six times and it made me restart at the beginning. And I never left the instance for 30 min.

Also you guys are right. This battle is pretty easy. All you have to do is wade through 12 guards, one immune, to defeat one guard with only about 2,000 health. Then you have to quickly step into their place before someone else does or you get plummeted by a well-place epic hit or five. And, of course, all your companions are dead because you used them as distractions. All of this after a two-hour dungeon and a one-hour boss battle.

Sarcastic Ivette Xavier, Witchdoctor (43)
LOL you sure got the Sarcastic part of your name well earned . Nicely put.