Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quest help: trouble

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 31, 2011
I hate it when I want to do a quest but can't find anyone to help me. I have a proposed solution! On Skull island, there should be a room where first, it's a big (about as big as the pvp room, maybe even bigger) room with a door for each world with the world symbol above the door.
You can enter one of the worlds and it's no longer solo, still bigger than the pvp rooms. You can call out a level or quest that someone might want to help you with. People with quests in that world or who want to help with quests in that world can friend each other.
There will also be a room for each dungeon that's at least 30 minutes long in there. You can enter the same room and get help for the dungeon of your own choice. Possibly in those rooms there could be a four player shortcut to the dungeon or maybe a four person teleporter that teleports them to the area the entrance is with all the characters in the same realm. Or you can friend and teleport, but that's not fun.
If KI could consider this idea, possibly with a tweak or two, that would be awesome.

Evan level 43 Witchdoctor
:D

Ensign
Apr 21, 2009
jesbbag2 on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
I hate it when I want to do a quest but can't find anyone to help me. I have a proposed solution! On Skull island, there should be a room where first, it's a big (about as big as the pvp room, maybe even bigger) room with a door for each world with the world symbol above the door.
You can enter one of the worlds and it's no longer solo, still bigger than the pvp rooms. You can call out a level or quest that someone might want to help you with. People with quests in that world or who want to help with quests in that world can friend each other.
There will also be a room for each dungeon that's at least 30 minutes long in there. You can enter the same room and get help for the dungeon of your own choice. Possibly in those rooms there could be a four player shortcut to the dungeon or maybe a four person teleporter that teleports them to the area the entrance is with all the characters in the same realm. Or you can friend and teleport, but that's not fun.
If KI could consider this idea, possibly with a tweak or two, that would be awesome.

Evan level 43 Witchdoctor
:D
That's an interesting idea. I usually just wait outside the dungeon on a crowded server and see if someone comes along that could use the help too. Maybe there could be a system to help people meet up for certain events? It's like, say someone needs help with a dungeon, they could start a sort of group search thing and type in what they are trying to do as a sort of heading, and it gets added to a list that other players can view. What the other players would see is the person's name, level, maybe even class, and the heading. If they want, they can ask to join the other person's group and they could work together and from there they could friend and maybe even work through the quests together. This doesn't need to be restricted to quests either, people could use it to group up for farming or leveling nautical and the like. It's just a thought, I have actually made some of my best friends just waiting around the sigil.

Ensign
Jan 31, 2011
Captain McGeefus on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
That's an interesting idea. I usually just wait outside the dungeon on a crowded server and see if someone comes along that could use the help too. Maybe there could be a system to help people meet up for certain events? It's like, say someone needs help with a dungeon, they could start a sort of group search thing and type in what they are trying to do as a sort of heading, and it gets added to a list that other players can view. What the other players would see is the person's name, level, maybe even class, and the heading. If they want, they can ask to join the other person's group and they could work together and from there they could friend and maybe even work through the quests together. This doesn't need to be restricted to quests either, people could use it to group up for farming or leveling nautical and the like. It's just a thought, I have actually made some of my best friends just waiting around the sigil.
It doesn't have to be like how I described it, but I like your idea. Some way to meet up by search.

Me