Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Tso Not Ready" Bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 01, 2009
I tried to progress in the story today, right now I'm at the quest in Khotan skyway called "Tso Not Ready" (for the record, funny title). However, when I got into the instance, I couldn't start the first encounter fight. I could run by and jump along side the samoorai all I wanted and no fight would occur, so I couldn't enter the building or fight the samoorai on the small island next to it either. I tried exiting and re-entering, and also tried having a friend port to me so that they could initiate the encounter, but neither worked. I also already sent an E-mail to support, but I'm just posting this here to see if anyone else is having this problem.

My pirate is a level 47 Privateer.

Administrator
Ether165 on Feb 28, 2013 wrote:
I tried to progress in the story today, right now I'm at the quest in Khotan skyway called "Tso Not Ready" (for the record, funny title). However, when I got into the instance, I couldn't start the first encounter fight. I could run by and jump along side the samoorai all I wanted and no fight would occur, so I couldn't enter the building or fight the samoorai on the small island next to it either. I tried exiting and re-entering, and also tried having a friend port to me so that they could initiate the encounter, but neither worked. I also already sent an E-mail to support, but I'm just posting this here to see if anyone else is having this problem.

My pirate is a level 47 Privateer.
Thank you for contacting support! If there's any additional information you can provide us with, it could prove helpful! It appears this was the first time you've visited this instance. Was there anything else out of the ordinary that happened before you entered?

We'll take a look at this bug and see what we can do to get it fixed!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*