Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crown Gear Bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 01, 2009
I picked up a set of crown gear armor for my new Buccaneer and it seems the armor stat is bugged on them. It only counts the highest armor.

I bought
Skull Mountaineer's Morion: +6 strength, +2 Agility, 3 Armor
Skull Mountain Mail: 6 Base Armor, +6 Strength, +2 Agility
Skull Mountain Greaves: +6 Strength, +2 Agility, 1 armor

The Strength and Agility all show up on the character screen when I mouse over them, but the armor does not.
For Armor I only see the highest item of the three that I have equipped.

I hope I put this in the right area and thank you for making such an interesting game.

Administrator
Thanks for your bug report. We have also identified this bug and will be making adjustments to correct it in an upcoming update to the game.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
May 10, 2010
I will second this motion, as I have also submitted this bug report, both in test realm and somewhere in the message boards before.

I wasted crowns on the buccaneer level 45 boots, which did me absolutely no good, good thing for the new packs that give me strength, armor, and damage boosts, which do work properly!