Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
I don't know if this is the right area to post this but I have searched everywhere that is open for me for chapter 8 and 9 side quests! Now maybe I have missed something, but don't think I have. Is there a glitch in these chapters or am I actually missing them? I wish there was someway we could see where we knew where to narrow down our search! I just really want to finish up these badges before I move on to Mooshu! If anyone has any suggestions on where I may have missed they would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Loveable Bailey Jeffries-47 Swashbuckler

Community Leader
beccabacon2002 on Jan 31, 2013 wrote:
I don't know if this is the right area to post this but I have searched everywhere that is open for me for chapter 8 and 9 side quests! Now maybe I have missed something, but don't think I have. Is there a glitch in these chapters or am I actually missing them? I wish there was someway we could see where we knew where to narrow down our search! I just really want to finish up these badges before I move on to Mooshu! If anyone has any suggestions on where I may have missed they would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Loveable Bailey Jeffries-47 Swashbuckler
These badges are known to be bugged.
I cannot recall exactly what the known issue is with chapter/book 8, but chapter/book 9 has been determined as bugged for many due to the NPC "Gus McCrane" not showing up as he should in the tavern, in Tumbleweed.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV