Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Captain Blood

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I am scared my mom is not going to let me do the captain blood part because of the zombies, ghosts, and skeletons. I kinda snuck past on the other parts, but I was really looking forward to mooshoo. Is therea way to skip it? Thanks
Timothy

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Witty Gavin on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
I am scared my mom is not going to let me do the captain blood part because of the zombies, ghosts, and skeletons. I kinda snuck past on the other parts, but I was really looking forward to mooshoo. Is therea way to skip it? Thanks
Timothy
No but do it in the middle of the night so you can get to Mooshu. That's the last you're gonna encounter them except the ghosts.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Witty Gavin on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
Timothy
Seriously? Mobs here are sympathic cartoons, i would be more scared from your mom at this point rotfl.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
Most of the undead stuff you should have seen on Skull Island. You can't skip it, it is part of the main story line, but this is a kid-friendly game. Even the undead things aren't really bad.