Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

There will be new skyways in Monquista!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
For those of you who enjoy Monquista, do not worry: I am certain that there will be at least one new skyway that will fit into the story somehow. (Perhaps you must go to the skyway to progress the civil war) The same with all worlds that have windlanes leading to unknown destinations!!!

Signed
Cunning Connor Carter, Level 33 Swashbuckler

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
when the worlds done its done so your wrong

First Mate
May 01, 2012
But who says the world is done? There are those Windlanes on the other side of Tierra Primata Skyway that you can't reach yet.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Those new parts could be part of another chapter. Yes, the book you got the badge for is done, but they can add new material to anywhere in the spiral they want. I think that's why there are many doors we can't enter and cave openings covered by rocks. Think of the possibilities.

Ensign
Sep 08, 2011
The First Swashbuc... on May 5, 2013 wrote:
when the worlds done its done so your wrong
Em.... what about the Port Regal Skyway in Skull Island. You were done with skull island there pretty much. The possibilities are ENDLESS :D

~ Brave Steven Xanderman
Level 14 Swaskbuckler

P.S. I know so much from VIDEOS on YouTube. :P

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
ordeith on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
For those of you who enjoy Monquista, do not worry: I am certain that there will be at least one new skyway that will fit into the story somehow. (Perhaps you must go to the skyway to progress the civil war) The same with all worlds that have windlanes leading to unknown destinations!!!

Signed
Cunning Connor Carter, Level 33 Swashbuckler
I'm pretty sure when KI adds onto the game they'll probably add onto Monquista AND add the new skyways. It's kinda like Wintertusk, they added that on later after they made the world.

Ensign
Jun 10, 2011
The civil war progression is out cause it ends when you break catbeard out of prison.

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
ya aboult port regal well no 58 and ive gone thourgh all of this so now i understand but i dont see a way to go back to monquista again you have already gone back there twice

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
It is certainly possible that KI will expand existing realms. They add little dungeons quest bits fairly regularly to existing worlds (more frequently in Wizard101 then so far in the newer Pirate101), and there is even precedent for the developers to add a substantial new section to an existing world (Grizzleheim in P101).