Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do powers stack?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
That is, if El Toro uses his call to arms, and my privateer also uses call to arms (or one of the better ones, assuming I'm remembering the name correctly in the first place), do the effects stack? What if two Toros show up in the same battle? If Brynn's Toro throws his call to arms, should Tavia's hold off?

Also, what about Juju, Big Juju and whatever the other one is? Should my witchdoctor just dump Juju in favor of the big 'un coming out, or is there some benefit to casting both?

Community Leader
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jan 12, 2013 wrote:
That is, if El Toro uses his call to arms, and my privateer also uses call to arms (or one of the better ones, assuming I'm remembering the name correctly in the first place), do the effects stack? What if two Toros show up in the same battle? If Brynn's Toro throws his call to arms, should Tavia's hold off?

Also, what about Juju, Big Juju and whatever the other one is? Should my witchdoctor just dump Juju in favor of the big 'un coming out, or is there some benefit to casting both?
As far as I know, they stack. There are a few debuffs that don't stack (poisons, for one), but I believe all buff will stack.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!