Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gortez companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 14, 2011
When I finished farming Gortez 25 times,I looked to see how much it costed in the crown shop.It was almost 8000 crowns. After all that fighting it's that much! I think this is disappointing. Can you please lower the price?

Ensign
May 05, 2009
I agree with you. I love this game, and have a membership. I think its crazy to do a dung. that much then charge to get the companion you earned on top of a membership? Everywhere I turn they want more money for stuff that I am already paying for? Its starting to be a real turn off.

Ensign
Dec 28, 2012
Ensign
Oct 29, 2012
beej1986 on Jan 7, 2013 wrote:
I agree with you. I love this game, and have a membership. I think its crazy to do a dung. that much then charge to get the companion you earned on top of a membership? Everywhere I turn they want more money for stuff that I am already paying for? Its starting to be a real turn off.
I Beat hem 25 lower the price

Ensign
Jan 28, 2009
Come now, there is a reason. Remember Fin Dorsal? He costs the same as Gortez. What else do they have in common? They are important bosses in the first chapters of the game! With Fin Dorsal you fight several times for the main quest, and Gortez you fight to be able to have passage into Monquista. I think this is a good reason, and I'm fine with the price. 'Tis just my opinion, however.