Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Skull Island: Ancient Tunnels: Broken Boss

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 15, 2011
It would seem that the Rat Pack boss at the end of the Ancient Tunnels is not working. Upon attempting to battle them, no fight starts, you just walk right through the bosses. Please notify me what is going on, as I would like to finish; The Rat Pack Must Pay! quest. Thank you for the wonderful game though, KingsIsle Entertainment!

Ensign
Feb 27, 2011
I am having the same problem. Hopefully this can be fixed soon.

Ensign
Jan 19, 2012
I'm having the same issue both last night and today.

Ensign
Dec 10, 2012
Zoroa1998 on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
It would seem that the Rat Pack boss at the end of the Ancient Tunnels is not working. Upon attempting to battle them, no fight starts, you just walk right through the bosses. Please notify me what is going on, as I would like to finish; The Rat Pack Must Pay! quest. Thank you for the wonderful game though, KingsIsle Entertainment!
Me, too. Is this a glitch?

Ensign
Aug 07, 2011
Ensign
Feb 13, 2010
On another message board this same topic is discussed under "Bugged Battle". Someone suggested switching realms. That eventually worked for me, but it took switching realms five or six times.

Administrator
This issue should be fixed after yesterday's update to the game! Let me know how it goes for you now!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Feb 15, 2011
Thanks Kingsisle! The boss is now working for me and I finished the questline. The update is really doing the job!