Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Bug Reporting section in the Message Boards

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I didn't even think no one would suggest this idea earlier! It just shocked right into my head! Why didn't anyone? I'll be the one to say this, so, here it is... I highly suggest you add a bug reporting section in the forums so we can report to you any undiscovered game issues us Pirates have encountered possible in the game, and any game issue postings posted on the forums by Members will be moved into that said section! We've got a PvP forums section in such a short time, so how's about having a bug reporting section in, too? Wouldn't that be a really nice section for that, Ratbeard?

Administrator
I've been using these forums "The Shipyards" as the bug reporting section, but if you all feel it's necessary to break that out, I can definitely create a new forum just for that.

Thoughts?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
I wasn't sure were to post mine, so I think it's a good idea. I had 2 game client crashes last night and I posted it under the Cool Ranch section since that's were it occured.

After the first round of battle with the Duck of Death on the ship the game shut down.

I tried it twice, sent bug reports for both times.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
I've been using these forums "The Shipyards" as the bug reporting section, but if you all feel it's necessary to break that out, I can definitely create a new forum just for that.

Thoughts?
Well, it was for Ratbeard to read, at first, but since he's almost always off on adventures with the Pirates, I guess it's also for you to read, One-Eyed Jack. So, here's my thought for you: Go for it! I would like to see that suggestion happening!

Ensign
Dec 11, 2012
I think a dedicated bug reporting forum could be useful.

Community Leader
I was never sure whether bug reporting fell under Shipyards (suggestions/feedback) or Pirate's Life (questions). It might be useful to have a well-marked place to put bugs in one location, or at least let us know which of the existing areas to use. Rather than creating a separate board, It might be easier to change the description line on one of these two boards to include bug reporting.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio