Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unfair Crowns Shop Companions

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
In pvp someone used Gerard (the crowns version of Barnabus) in the battle. When he got down to half health, he got berserk. I was like "Well Barnabus doesn't know Berserk." I checked out the other ones and only Caracticus (Crowns Version of Birgus Latro) and Gerard knew berserk but Barnabus and Birgus don'tAren't the crown shop companions suppose to be identical to the ones thet mimic

Ensign
May 13, 2011
coolster50 on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:
In pvp someone used Gerard (the crowns version of Barnabus) in the battle. When he got down to half health, he got berserk. I was like "Well Barnabus doesn't know Berserk." I checked out the other ones and only Caracticus (Crowns Version of Birgus Latro) and Gerard knew berserk but Barnabus and Birgus don'tAren't the crown shop companions suppose to be identical to the ones thet mimic
um, no. crown shop companions are optional so of course they have abilities that their non crown shop companions dont.

Community Leader
My understanding is yes, they are supposed to be.

Wagyu, is the same as Kobe Yojimbo for example...

The idea here is so that players that dont have a chance at these companions on the normal quest line will have access to the same (or in this case similar) companions via the crown shop.

KI has also started making adjustments so they promote at the same levels as well, or so we'd been told.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV