Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wait, didn't Bishop Outlaw ALL magic?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Lucas Walker on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
Malistaire is working to summon the Dragon Titan to bring back his wife, Sylvia, not remake the Spiral. He has been driven mad by his own ambitions.

Morganthe is seeking to rule the Spiral, she won't need help dealing with the young wizards through Cl, Zf, Av, or Az. Since the wizards are far superior than everyone else, she could take them out anytime she wanted.

Ki said the storylines of W101 and P101 won''t overlap. Pirates stay out of the wizarding world, and vice versa.

The P101 story takes place during the Malistaire arc. When we've been freed by Boochbeard and Gandry, Malistaire is already in DragonSypre.

Even though we go to Mooshu in both games, we're there for different reasons. In W101 we are there to awaken the Emperor, while in P101, we are there to get a peice of Marco Pollo's map, gather the turtle balls, and learn how to translate the peices of the map.

Lucas Walker Sky Commander Musketeer
I know some people from Pirate101 who play Wizard101, so technically, the lines are overlapping and basically people here are probably telling their pirate adventures to the young students of the Ravenwood schools (storm, ice, fire, death, myth, life, balance).

Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
I know some people from Pirate101 who play Wizard101, so technically, the lines are overlapping and basically people here are probably telling their pirate adventures to the young students of the Ravenwood schools (storm, ice, fire, death, myth, life, balance).
I play W101 too. I've got a Promethean Pyromancer. I was talking storyline wise. Pirates aren't involved in what the wizards do, and vice versa. Simple as that. Our characters in P101 aren't our characters in W101. They wouldn't know each other. I'm not saying that because someone plays W101 they know nothing about P101, that clearly isn't true. I was referring to the stories. Our wizards most likely know nothing about the Armada, and the outside world most likely knows nothing about Malistaire, Morganthe, nor the Coven. There's nothing technical about it...

(This will be my last post here, since my sub ends tomorrow.)

Lucas Walker Sky Commander Musketeer

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
RiverWhooshP101 on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
wait, are we sure these are even in the same time period? Like, while pirate101 is happening, our wizard's time could of passed, or the other way around.
We are sure, because in Mooshu, it said Malistaire came and took the key to Dragonspyre not long ago. So, your wizard is in Mooshu roughly at the same time as you!

Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
The made-of-metal-and-no-magic Armada going up against millions of wizards who can use magic to destroy them before they even got there? Armada sails in ships in the sky, storm wizards can summon lightning. Their ships are made of wood, fire wizards could burn it easily. Yeah, I hope they try. They'd all die (are they even alive in the first place?), and the entire problem would be solved.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
The Fire Buccaneer on Jan 31, 2013 wrote:
The made-of-metal-and-no-magic Armada going up against millions of wizards who can use magic to destroy them before they even got there? Armada sails in ships in the sky, storm wizards can summon lightning. Their ships are made of wood, fire wizards could burn it easily. Yeah, I hope they try. They'd all die (are they even alive in the first place?), and the entire problem would be solved.
May I remind you about something you forgot?THE ARMADA SHIPS ARE MADE OF METAL

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Jan 31, 2013 wrote:
May I remind you about something you forgot?THE ARMADA SHIPS ARE MADE OF METAL
That only makes it easier to hit them with lightning, and the sails will probably burn.

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
going back to the first post. the Armada DID outlaw all magic. but that dosen't mean they can't use magic of their own. its all a rouse by Bishop so he can attack with magic and wizards and witchdoctors would go powerless. just thinking out loud here

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
laulenak on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
Bishop: Morganthe, you are under arrest!
Morganthe: ...........

So true right?

-Dark Amber
LOL I can see that happening.

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Tarlac Ward on Jan 31, 2013 wrote:
We are sure, because in Mooshu, it said Malistaire came and took the key to Dragonspyre not long ago. So, your wizard is in Mooshu roughly at the same time as you!
I'm guessing our Wizard might be in a different realm in Mooshu than our pirate. Imagine for a moment if your Wizard and Pirate met up what do you think they would do?

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Remeber the Armada doesnt get involved with the wizarding worlds most likely because the wizards outmatch them bigtime and wouldnt stand a chance but isnt Bishop a wizard himself so he just put himself behind bars i guess

Slick Cody Jones-privateer

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
Eric Stormbringer on Dec 4, 2012 wrote:
Lol good luck to him. From what we have seen, wizards are several orders of magnitude more powerful than pirates. It would take an overwhelmingly large force for the Armada to even attempt to invade Wizard City.
However, wizards have a limited supply of cards! Pirates can keep hitting until they get knocked out. So pirates are better, altough yeah, wizards are probably more powerful. If the armada came, the wizards would eventually run out of spells to cast.

Ensign
Apr 18, 2010
Quentin Atherton on Nov 30, 2012 wrote:
This just popped into my head, if the Armada banned ALL magic from the spiral, doesn't that mean Bishop is going to invade wizard city?
not at all you see the armada does not have accesses to wizard city for some reason

Ensign
Apr 18, 2010
wait, are we sure these are even in the same time period? Like, while pirate101 is happening, our wizard's time could of passed, or the other way around.
correct

Ensign
Apr 18, 2010
Talkin The Plank on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:
I think I remember Blind Mew stating that it's all happening at once. I could be mistaken.
Na their in the same exact period except wizard 101 is a a little bit more you know ancient and remember in skull island there are azectasaur zombies so yeah thats where azteca was but it was in the tradewinds skyway only

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
Heavyshark on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
However, wizards have a limited supply of cards! Pirates can keep hitting until they get knocked out. So pirates are better, altough yeah, wizards are probably more powerful. If the armada came, the wizards would eventually run out of spells to cast.
ok now your just giving the armada ideas. what would you do if tomorrow the enitire wizard population was wiped out and on the news the armada is there saying:

" Thanks to our good friend Heavyshark we have successfuly taken over wizard city. Due to their lack of cards. Thanks again Heavyshark, and if you have any ideas on how to take down the pirate population tell us! "

You really wanna take that chance with these posts

Amanda Xavier- Level 50 Swashbuckler

PEACE

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
The armada doesn't know anything about wizard city and even if they did bishop was referring to hodoo not using magic that's why their is no wizard class and instead is witch doctors I may be wrong so a reply would be kind

Slick Cody Jones privatee

Ensign
Jan 08, 2010
Has anybody noticed zafaria and wizard city along with krokcotopia when passing to the storm gate to dragonsyre?

Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
Yes, they are actually. If you look around in the wormhole zones, you'll see marleybone, kroktopia, wizard city, yea. Also the fact that Zeke is there too, since he was in wizards. There is even a choice to be raised in grizzleheim, marleybone, and kroktopia, which are also wizard areas.

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
Do you know how people say using cheese in a plan in a plan is bad. Well of course you haven't. I just watched a movie that said that. But the Armada could use cheese to get rid of the wharf rats. pirate101.com

Ensign
Dec 12, 2008
I had this crazy theroy but what if the armada and wizard city made a pack not to harm eachother?

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
This just popped into my head, if the Armada banned ALL magic from the spiral, doesn't that mean Bishop is going to invade wizard city?
Robots with guns vs a city full of wizards..... good luck armada

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
captain cookies on Mar 9, 2013 wrote:
I had this crazy theroy but what if the armada and wizard city made a pack not to harm eachother?
That, would !!!!>>>NEVER<<<!!!! happen. Due to the fact they are afraid of everything that is more powerful than them, which happens to ALL dictators, they would do everything in their power to clear them off the face of existence.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2011
well in CP ye see argnelstrong i spelt it wrong and he say ah wizard-er-pirate you know buisness so wizard is first

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
amandapatchis90 on Feb 18, 2013 wrote:
ok now your just giving the armada ideas. what would you do if tomorrow the enitire wizard population was wiped out and on the news the armada is there saying:

" Thanks to our good friend Heavyshark we have successfuly taken over wizard city. Due to their lack of cards. Thanks again Heavyshark, and if you have any ideas on how to take down the pirate population tell us! "

You really wanna take that chance with these posts

Amanda Xavier- Level 50 Swashbuckler

PEACE
Um, maybe! The armada would make a usefull counterpart. However, I would have to win over the elite council and make modifications. But really, do pirates do stuff like be honorable? I don't think that sounds too good.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Dude from what I read pregame wizards were a rare sight for other worlds not high officals. That may mean they don't even know Bartelby exists or even ravenwood.