Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship Battle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 10, 2009
First of all let me say, bravo KingsIsle. Pirate101 blows Wizard101 out of the sky and I'm really enjoying the game. One major glitch I found is that my 4 ship commands will sometimes stop working and I have to fully close and restart the game. I've gone as far as reinstalling the game and that hasn't fixed the problem. Anyone else have this problem or found a way to stop it?

Also a suggestion that I think would make ship battle even better. Give us the ability to ram enemy ships. I'd say our ships have to be equipped with armor, or we would take damage as well, but it would make things more fun and authentic. Go ahead and give enemy ships the ability to ram us back, it would be a new challenge I'd love to take on.

Administrator
Yes, clicking on the buttons can lead to an interface that in unresponsive. We're working on getting that bug fixed; however, many players have noted simply clicking the 1-4 keys on their keyboard instead of clicking the buttons with the mouse is a good workaround in the meantime. Sorry for the inconvenience.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*