Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja Pig Companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 21, 2012
Dear Kingslsle,
I think you should put the ninja pig companion in the crown shop because one I logged of and the next I logged on he was gone so I think it would be fair if you put him in the crown shop so I can get him back
With Dearest Concerns,
Zachary Nightingale lvl 22 swashbuckler

Ensign
Mar 13, 2010
Cyclops that would be nice. There are a few ninja pigs in the crown shop but not the one from the map. Kingsisle I think you should for all the other people that lost their Ninja Pig, Or don't have one, But it should be expensive because it is a good companion.

See you in the skyways,
-Andrew Atworth Lvl 50 Swashy

Ensign
Jan 21, 2012
PyroPenguin101 on Nov 18, 2012 wrote:
Cyclops that would be nice. There are a few ninja pigs in the crown shop but not the one from the map. Kingsisle I think you should for all the other people that lost their Ninja Pig, Or don't have one, But it should be expensive because it is a good companion.

See you in the skyways,
-Andrew Atworth Lvl 50 Swashy
andrewloo thanks for the encouragement but I just can't believe that I lost mine. Anyone else who's lost there's please reply to this and maybe we can get our ninja back!

See you one time Samoorais
Zachary Nightingale lvl 36 swashbuckler

Administrator
Hi,

Have you contacted support@pirate101.com about your missing Ninja Pig? They should be able to check your account to see what the issue is.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*