Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

KI private stock instead of experience...

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2010
After 20 battles with my level 23 Buccaneer against buffaloons to collect 8 white buffaloon hides (multiple deaths, burning my potions, traveling around looking for yum yum, killing every single buffaloon one at a time trying to get less attacks against me), I was expecting a small financial stake in the company. Had I known it was for 750 exp, I'm not sure I could have endured it.

Ensign
Aug 15, 2010
Thomas Stormweaver on Nov 5, 2012 wrote:
After 20 battles with my level 23 Buccaneer against buffaloons to collect 8 white buffaloon hides (multiple deaths, burning my potions, traveling around looking for yum yum, killing every single buffaloon one at a time trying to get less attacks against me), I was expecting a small financial stake in the company. Had I known it was for 750 exp, I'm not sure I could have endured it.
ROFL, for the thousands of dollars i have spent on ki games, i wish i had just bought stock options and set back and watch it come rolling in hehehe

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
Truely laughin' out loud,
havin' gone through to level 50 witchdoctor,
them did not collect quests, dodges and blocks still boggle me patience,
sit back wit' a few stocks 'n grin would be a way to get over it fer sure