Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Booster packs?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
KI, will we be seeing booster packs with the next major game update? Because seeing a grey button in the crown shop is sort of depressing.

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~

Administrator
While I can't give you any specifics, that grey button is actually quite exciting because it means we have plans to add booster packs in the future! In Beta we had a pack in there called The Troggy Pack, but it wasn't working quite the way that was intended.

Hang in there.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
May 10, 2010
Patience is a virture, we look forward to all the new things yet to come to this awesome game...

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 5, 2012 wrote:
While I can't give you any specifics, that grey button is actually quite exciting because it means we have plans to add booster packs in the future! In Beta we had a pack in there called The Troggy Pack, but it wasn't working quite the way that was intended.

Hang in there.
Well, nothing has to be ready before Beta's end, I suppose. I read about that in the previous beta notes while the game was in it, back then. Oh, well. I've had the feeling inside that The Troggy Pack still needs plenty of work to be done before it's really ready, anyway.