Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why is cool ranch so long?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
Cool ranch has so many chapters and is the longest world in the game by far. Later in other releases will ki put out more chapters in the worlds that we have done very little in? Or are we just going to be getting new worlds.

Administrator
You may want to go check out a post over on the Valencia boards where Blind Mew talked a little about this. Also, we definitely will be releasing new worlds as well in the future.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 28, 2009
Personally, I think a western-themed world being longer makes sense. The settlers in earth's frontier felt like the world went on forever when they landed, so having a world based on the old west take a while kind of works.

Community Leader
Cool Ranch is indeed long... but look at all the great content!!!
Parody/Easter egg around every single corner, I have had loads of fun in Cool Ranch!

Looking forward to similar additions to the other worlds, and new worlds... all in good time.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Dec 21, 2008
I think it tells about the old southern time. Also, I think that it is so long because when I got there, I was lvl 15 and I saw lvl 30s still there! ~Samuel Debuff Lvl 16 Swashbuckler.

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 2, 2012 wrote:
You may want to go check out a post over on the Valencia boards where Blind Mew talked a little about this. Also, we definitely will be releasing new worlds as well in the future.
That's nice can't wait to see marleybone become a world.

Captain
May 13, 2011
sammysith on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
I think it tells about the old southern time. Also, I think that it is so long because when I got there, I was lvl 15 and I saw lvl 30s still there! ~Samuel Debuff Lvl 16 Swashbuckler.
those lvl 30s would be in tumbleweed skyway. im lvl 34 and not been in haunted skyway yet