Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A few Things

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 11, 2009
I have noticed that when you flee it sends you back to life shrine, was wondering why not just let you leave group without more or less killing your character to where you need to run all over trying to find yum yum etc?
also the randomness of the fights are a bit high, as in when fighting the enemy gets 2-3 fighting moves on you which in some instances kills your companions etc. especially in the beginning area.

I have learned that when it comes to things like this 99% of time Kingsisle can care less, but to have to get 10 diamonds and have to kill 30+ crabs to get it is a bit much, takes away the fun of the game. also maybe figure out the fighting for our main characters, even when leveled they hit some what low when even grays hit harder than i do. just a thought.