Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unable to chat?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 12, 2008
For some reason, when I hit enter, nothing pops up. I can only menu chat. I have Open Chat and Text Chat checked on Parental Controls, so I should be able to chat. What's the deal?

Administrator
I checked your account and you apparently have been muted in Wizard101 for language. If you're muted in one of our games, you're muted in both.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 08, 2010
I am am having the same issue, and i dont know why, or whats going on, if i was reported then i have no idea as to why, and never recieved an email in saying so... i have contacted support 3 times and have never recieved any kind of answer as to whats going on.. so if possible could i please get a response here? this is ver discerning to me, and would love to have a response back, i like playing the game, i pllayed wizard101 for a while, but i dn not play on it anymore... have not for a long time, just this one, so any kind of help would be greatly appreciated, ty

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Administrator
Hi, more information about text chat can be found here in the player's guide.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
May 13, 2011
same happened to me. if i was muted, at least, tell me why