Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So, out of curiosity...

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Since I've found myself in the Skyways a lot more lately, I've been wondering if anyone would like to aid me in throwing a party of sorts? It has been a while, yes? Assuming I'm still welcome here...

Ciao!

Captain
May 16, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:
Since I've found myself in the Skyways a lot more lately, I've been wondering if anyone would like to aid me in throwing a party of sorts? It has been a while, yes? Assuming I'm still welcome here...

Ciao!
Hehehe, welcome back to the message boards, Emma!

Yeah, that sounds quite good, it's been a while since the last parties, I'm free Saturday, I'm sure it will be for many other people too.

I'll be there, just look for Modest Hank Ironside.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Why yes, Emma it has been quite a while since the Skyways last trembled with fright from the combined might of the message board marauders. We are more than overdue for a proper piratical get-together.

Captain
May 16, 2011

Ciao!
Er, I may have made a minor, tiny, teensy-weensy oversight upon writing my previous post, likely above. I will be out of town from Saturday morning to the Sunday morning a week later. So I am available Friday evening, and if it is not that soon, have fun on a later date with my blessing.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Assuming you're still welcomed... pfft... Don't think for a second that you're not - it's always great to see a familiar face. Welcome back t' the piratin' skies, Emma!

Agreed, it has been too long since we've had any kind of parties (it's certainly been too long since I last attended one). I'm game, let's go for it.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I think it is a lovely idea, Emma. And it is nice to see you again!

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Well, I would like to have a party, but I'll be on vacation, starting on Friday, for a week. I might be able to get on Pirate101, but who knows, maybe I won't be able to get on, or maybe I will.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Well, I too am leaving for vacation at my time of posting this, so perhaps not this week?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome But of COURSE my dear Emma. One must always remember: Once a Message Board Marauder, Always a Message Board Marauder.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010

Ciao!
Dear Lass, it has been far too long Welcome back. A parrrrty Aye!?! Sounds grand anytime anywhere I be ready to Casket Yum and Throw Down Yarrrrrrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Ciao!
It's good see your name on these boards again. What kind of party should we have?