Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lost my main quest at level 9... help!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 14, 2016
I was at level 9, in Traitor's Cave, and after I finished talking to Lasko I think? I was supposed to talk to the last rat, but the main quest line disappeared and my quest list was blank! I tried contacting support twice and I don't think I have received a response yet. Please help me fix this. I love this game, but if I can't even play it, I'm going to have to cancel my membership, and uninstall the game.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Try talking to Lasko or the last rat.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
if they have a marker above their heads

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
uniqueunicornett on Jun 21, 2016 wrote:
I was at level 9, in Traitor's Cave, and after I finished talking to Lasko I think? I was supposed to talk to the last rat, but the main quest line disappeared and my quest list was blank! I tried contacting support twice and I don't think I have received a response yet. Please help me fix this. I love this game, but if I can't even play it, I'm going to have to cancel my membership, and uninstall the game.
Before you do that,Did you try talking to the Rat that you were supposed to do his quest upon?Or did you talk to lasko again?Cause In level 9 most people head on to jonah town So try to do those first.It happened to me before and it was just slow so yeah.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Which was the "last rat" - Lasko, or one of the others that you were helping? Each of them have several places where the questline changes and you could have dropped your storyline goal.

Ensign
Jun 14, 2016
Thanks for the advice guys, I logged back in yesterday and I think they fixed the problem. They may have skipped past a quest or so, but I'm back on the main storyline. I don't know what happened, but the problem is fixed now