Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Queen Theory

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 19, 2014
I think that Queen is much more powerful than she shows. Suppose, she is so quiet because she doesn't want Kane to know how clever she really is, and in reality, set up the final battle so that Kane would die, so she could take control of the Armada and eventually carry out her own plan. Now, I do think that Kane will be rebuilt by Queen (Kane said that she is the best of his creations, remember), but instead of as a superior, a dummy to make the King and Queen not suspect anything happened. Of course, she will have to explain to them that leadership was transferred to her from Kane, but as I said, she is more than capable of doing that.
-Careful Jeremy Burke, level 64

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Meet the Queen of Hearts.........I hope you have a good deck and aces are high.....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
May 26, 2014
autrison12 on Jun 18, 2016 wrote:
I think that Queen is much more powerful than she shows. Suppose, she is so quiet because she doesn't want Kane to know how clever she really is, and in reality, set up the final battle so that Kane would die, so she could take control of the Armada and eventually carry out her own plan. Now, I do think that Kane will be rebuilt by Queen (Kane said that she is the best of his creations, remember), but instead of as a superior, a dummy to make the King and Queen not suspect anything happened. Of course, she will have to explain to them that leadership was transferred to her from Kane, but as I said, she is more than capable of doing that.
-Careful Jeremy Burke, level 64

Though it could be very true, I don't think Queen is hiding anything significant from Kane.
I don't think Kane would make one of his "children" more powerful than him. If you make one of your people more powerful, or smarter, etc... there is a higher probability of them turning on you.

Remember how Phule encourages you to beat Kane? If that same thing happened with Queen, because she wanted to overthrow Kane for whatever reason she would have to be stronger, smarter, faster, etc... to beat him.

Avery said Kane was "Smarter, stronger, and faster than any living being." and Kane said himself that he is the most advanced being in the Spiral. Therefore this causes me to believe he is also the most powerful of any clockworks. So I don't believe Queen would be made with the potential of being stronger than Kane. But as I said, I could be very wrong and Queen could turn out to be some sort of genius.

I do believe that Kane and Queen (and maybe they'll throw Phule into the picture somewhere) will meet up again, wether its on good terms or not. But I doubt we've seen the last of them.

Ensign
Jan 19, 2014
Speaking of which, since the golden mind was sucked out of the battleboard somehow, I think that Queen will seek it out and put it into herself, making herself as (or even more) powerful than Kane.

Now, time for some story theorizing!

Then, I think she will once again reconstruct the map to El Dorado like Kane did, and confront the pirate (just to get rid of him/her) right before she goes to El Dorado. The PC will just barely escape, but in the process tear off the chunk of the map to El Dorado that they need. Then, the PC will head to El Dorado, but find that Queen's reconstruction of Kane (Who is around as clever as Rooke or Bishop, but much stronger than both) beat them to it. Then, an epic battle will play out where Kane and Queen (who arrives shortly after the PC) fight together against the PC. The PC is jailed, and must escape before Queen "Perfects" herself (leaving Kane and the rest of the Spiral to die.) The PC achieves that by contacting their allies using a form of magical communication (similar to Iris Messages) that Old Scratch and Hawkules (for the Greek element) devise. Soon, Avery and the trainers, Gortez with his army, and the Marleybonians bust out the PC and his/her companions, and everyone participates in a MASSIVE naval battle where multiple Armada ships face you and your allies. In the end, the Armada is almost completely destroyed (more on that later), and Queen is defeated. But Typhon, Kane's enforcer, escapes without the PC noticing since he/she is so busy celebrating the "Defeat" of the Armada.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
I always felt as though Queen was playing her own game of chess, far from Kane's. Kane built Queen in his own image and liking, making her a formidable power among her peers and the armada itself. And now that Kane's game of chess has ended, Queen sees it for herself and wastes no time in stealing the game from him. But I don't believe she will be looking to find El Dorado, and here is why:

Phule stated that Kane, after he had perfected himself in El Dorado, planned on destroying everything in the Spiral so that he may rebuild it the way he would like things to be. And that would include Queen. And I don't think Queen agreed on her own destruction, and nor would the other court members had they known what exactly what Kane planned on doing. And what would Queen gain from fulfilling Kane's original plan? You might say her 'loyalty' would motivate her to do so, but a villain wouldn't do the things they do just for the sake of it, a villain wants something in return, something great - and I don't see anything great resulting from Queen perfecting herself in El Dorado. But power, perhaps, could be what Queen was after. So, when the time was right, and when Kane was inevitably defeated by the pirates, Queen would take claim to the armada and lay waste to all those who would oppose her, even the Valencia people - royalty, gentry, and the peasantry alike.