Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Book 15, here I come!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 16, 2014
Ahoy one and all! The Snazzy Swashbuckler here. Long time no see. It's a pleasure to be back on the message boards, maties! Anyway, I'm here to talk about the NEW and EXCITING Book 15. The wait is FINALLY over. I have been waiting FOREVER for the Book 15 and it has FINALLY arrived. If you've finished Aquila, talk to Capt. Avery and he will send you to the Calabria Skyway, a new edition to Valencia. Not only does Book 15 include a new skyway in Valencia, you can now level up to level 70. There is also a new companion, Contessa Argento, who you can recruit if you completed the quest "Subterranean Subterfluge." Additionally, companions like Birgus Latro, Dead Mike, Gaspard De Vole, Lucky Jack Russell and Milo Graytail have a new level 70 promotions. There is a WHOLE LOT Book 15 has to offer. Have a great summer and I'll keep posting. Sailing the skyways safely, maties! Enjoy Book 15!

Friendly Taylor Silver
Level 68