Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armada Elite Companions

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Any chance we can ever unlock the armada generals now that arc 1 is now over? I would love to be able to purchase rooke, deacon, bishop and Kane as crown companions! Similar to Gortez and Eep. Having a crew full of armada would be fun and hilarious at the same time. Like we joined the enemy

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Ensign
Feb 19, 2010
Like Blind Mew has said many times before, he is not fond of the idea because it would take away the fear factor of the Armada. ESPECIALLY having the Elites as companions. Personally, i'm not fond of the idea as well, but Moo Manchu would be a pretty cool companion.

Community Leader
Pirates o the Spir... on Jun 17, 2016 wrote:
Any chance we can ever unlock the armada generals now that arc 1 is now over? I would love to be able to purchase rooke, deacon, bishop and Kane as crown companions! Similar to Gortez and Eep. Having a crew full of armada would be fun and hilarious at the same time. Like we joined the enemy
Would be interesting! However we were told quite awhile back that we would not have any Armada companions.

Guess we'll wait and see!

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Community Leader
Dr Zeppers on Jun 17, 2016 wrote:
Would be interesting! However we were told quite awhile back that we would not have any Armada companions.

Guess we'll wait and see!
They seem to have changed path on many things, hopefully this can be one Id love to see Moo Manchu be unlockable too! He is my fav magic user in game

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Ensign
May 01, 2012
Pirates o the Spir... on Jun 18, 2016 wrote:
They seem to have changed path on many things, hopefully this can be one Id love to see Moo Manchu be unlockable too! He is my fav magic user in game
I feel that Moo Manchu is far more likely a candidate to become a crown shop companion than the Armada, but hey, anything's possible.

Ensign
Nov 28, 2012
Well Blind Mew said he doesn't want to do it but the door is certainly open for this possibility. I mean, we have a clockwork like Phule who seems to be acting independently, defying the wishes of his creator so why not. Also, seeing the rest of the Spiral freakout because you have clockwork as a companion seems like a goldmine for comedy opportunities. Our crew is the home for the lost and those seeking redemption, so thematically I think it would fit to harbor a rogue clockwork.