Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No Yum in Florenza?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 25, 2012
I thought it might have been just something in test, but there is no floating Yum at all in Florenza for me… Is everyone else seeing (or not seeing, in this case) that too? Not sure I get why… every other major port o' call has at least some of the blues and reds afloatin' around. Would be nice to have if we need it, rather than have to go back out to a Life Fountain for Health or Mana...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
oldestpirate on Jun 15, 2016 wrote:
I thought it might have been just something in test, but there is no floating Yum at all in Florenza for me… Is everyone else seeing (or not seeing, in this case) that too? Not sure I get why… every other major port o' call has at least some of the blues and reds afloatin' around. Would be nice to have if we need it, rather than have to go back out to a Life Fountain for Health or Mana...
They're in the skyway.

Ensign
Aug 25, 2012
Hi Anecorbie,

They are, it's true, but it's still kinda odd, and a bit inconvenient, actually. Not sure the logic of providing none at all in the city itself.

Community Leader
I agree, these should be added to Florenza.

I never mentioned it during test because I figured it would be something they would add in, as they polished the new area.

How about it KI, throw a few floating yums around Florenza?

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV