Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Missing both Mooshu side quest badges

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 25, 2015
I just finished Mooshu and have completed books 11 and 12 but I seem to be missing the side quest badges. I usually pick up everyone that I see along the way, and like to have the badges before I head on to the next world. Anyone know some commonly missed side quests in Mooshu? I also have the Nautical Gauntlet quest, but that was given by the town crier in Avery's court so I'm not sure if that's a part of the 11th and 12th book side quests.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Captain Dino on May 22, 2016 wrote:
I just finished Mooshu and have completed books 11 and 12 but I seem to be missing the side quest badges. I usually pick up everyone that I see along the way, and like to have the badges before I head on to the next world. Anyone know some commonly missed side quests in Mooshu? I also have the Nautical Gauntlet quest, but that was given by the town crier in Avery's court so I'm not sure if that's a part of the 11th and 12th book side quests.
Did you go back and finish talking to the Governor in Subata? Right across from the Tea House, where the town cryer sent you.

Ensign
Nov 25, 2015
I found them, in Book 12 I was missing Time to Smell the Flowers given by Brother Shenyong in Ashen Roads. I must of not seen the since he was off to the side near the building.

In Book 11 I was missing a quest called No Soup for You given by Soseki in Yama Kai, the quest didn't appear on the wiki under the Book 11 quests, but it is needed in order to get the badge.