Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

if you could design a future pack of housing items

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
hi was just thinking of things in p101 worlds I'd love to have as housing in my personal home..
I'd love some cherry blossom trees on wiz only one type but here on pirates mooshu has a huge selection of lovely trees 4 of which are cherry blossom style.. I bet they'd glow amazingly in my witchdoctor house.. give great color to my rake lagoon, even be lovely outside my smugglers cove tavern.. :)
what things have you seen out and about you'd LOVE to have at home
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on May 22, 2016 wrote:
hi was just thinking of things in p101 worlds I'd love to have as housing in my personal home..
I'd love some cherry blossom trees on wiz only one type but here on pirates mooshu has a huge selection of lovely trees 4 of which are cherry blossom style.. I bet they'd glow amazingly in my witchdoctor house.. give great color to my rake lagoon, even be lovely outside my smugglers cove tavern.. :)
what things have you seen out and about you'd LOVE to have at home
stormy jen silver
I would like to see some world furniture packs like in W101 ( as you know, they have world theme furniture packs )
So for:
Marleybone
MooShu
Cool Ranch
Monquista
Aquila
AND
Valencia!!!!!!!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on May 22, 2016 wrote:
I would like to see some world furniture packs like in W101 ( as you know, they have world theme furniture packs )
So for:
Marleybone
MooShu
Cool Ranch
Monquista
Aquila
AND
Valencia!!!!!!!
yes! muchness.. that art from Valencia 1 and outfits etc from Valencia 2 archways, seahorse fountain even mechanical birds? o.o fun fun
in fact wiz has them aztecasaur dino npc for houses.. I'd love one of our mooshu's little sheep hoeing their garden plot! :3 so adorbs..
stormy jen silver