Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

wow this is amazing/weird

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
ok so i destroyed a shark ship and i got what i wanted i got boots that can spawn a skeletal pirate and i realized my inoshishi pig, my old scratch, and the other dog from marleybone she can spawn a robot, i forgot her name, anyway my point is:

they all spawn something right?
well i go to skull island and do some leftover quests and i spawn 4 people
3 skeletons and 1 robot
its so cool how that happened
they all are overpowered against the skull island pirates.

also there is one more weird thing
i finished p101 first like 2 years ago and the questline where you help lasko started all over again after one of the old questline updades, is this normal? honestly i kinda like it :P

also, you should try it out
Quick max blake ()

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
theprivateer12345 on Apr 25, 2016 wrote:
ok so i destroyed a shark ship and i got what i wanted i got boots that can spawn a skeletal pirate and i realized my inoshishi pig, my old scratch, and the other dog from marleybone she can spawn a robot, i forgot her name, anyway my point is:

they all spawn something right?
well i go to skull island and do some leftover quests and i spawn 4 people
3 skeletons and 1 robot
its so cool how that happened
they all are overpowered against the skull island pirates.

also there is one more weird thing
i finished p101 first like 2 years ago and the questline where you help lasko started all over again after one of the old questline updades, is this normal? honestly i kinda like it :P

also, you should try it out
Quick max blake ()
Ahoy, Quick Max Blake!
About Lasko having a new quest - well, you just stumbled on to the ( fairly ) new Blood Shoals expansion. The old quests you're familiar with have been replaced & if you had completed the old quests, you can replay the expansion.
Gracie Conrad is the name of the companion who spawns the war golem.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
thank you anecorbie for telling me why it happened i like why it happened because i can test my skeleton spawns like a bunch of times :P

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
wait though... if this continunes on through all the quests until aquila (never tried it)

this is bad....

but lemme try it if it will work or not
then ill post it on here