Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

will we return to previous worlds?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 31, 2011
so I was just wondering if kingsisle had any plans to send us back to previous worlds we have visited to fit in with the storyline for example going to marleybone once the war is over but to help out with a new situation could make the world more enjoyable to see it from a new perspective

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jgfhea1332 on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
so I was just wondering if kingsisle had any plans to send us back to previous worlds we have visited to fit in with the storyline for example going to marleybone once the war is over but to help out with a new situation could make the world more enjoyable to see it from a new perspective
Yes, I believe that this is very likely to happen.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
jgfhea1332 on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
Well they would have ro remove the flashy explosions of cannon fire I'm the sky and I'm pretty sure we'll go to Albion rather than do the main skyway again.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:
Well they would have ro remove the flashy explosions of cannon fire I'm the sky and I'm pretty sure we'll go to Albion rather than do the main skyway again.
Certainly KI could remove the explosions and Beachhead from Westminster skyway; if you'll remember when we first arrived on Skull Island Avery's court was being bombarded by troogies. After we stopped the troggies, there were no more explosions.
We wouldn't have to do the whole skyway again, but we could revisit a few areas, just as we returned to Port Regal and Sujimura before entering Marleybone.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
anecorbie on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:
Certainly KI could remove the explosions and Beachhead from Westminster skyway; if you'll remember when we first arrived on Skull Island Avery's court was being bombarded by troogies. After we stopped the troggies, there were no more explosions.
We wouldn't have to do the whole skyway again, but we could revisit a few areas, just as we returned to Port Regal and Sujimura before entering Marleybone.
If they got rid of beachhead then they would have to get rid of the shipwrecks, marleybone ships, and armada ships. Also the explosions were part of rhe sky's texture whereas they had normal explosions and audio.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Worlds that I have found have small or bigger evidence of returning to are

Monquista
Valencia
Marleybone

KI has already revisited skull island and it's likely we will revisit more worlds