Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Swordfish pet?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 12, 2011
Are there swordfish pets out there, or anything of the sort? If not, I'd really want that. Like to see the animations of it too, bet it's awesome.

Fiery Jonathan Nightingale lvl 65
Cautious Jonathan Nightingale lvl 65
Stingy Jonathan Nightingale lvl 65
Jonathan Nightingale lvl 65

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
That sure sounds like fun. I wonder if those long noses would get in the way while sparring.

Oh well a good challenge sounds like fun.
I will add it to our list of things to catch some day!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Decius Duelmaster on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
That sure sounds like fun. I wonder if those long noses would get in the way while sparring.

That would make an excellent Swashbuckler pet, or one from Morgan LaFitte, from a particular pet quest reward, if ya know what I mean.

Well, anyway, a swordfish pet would be nice. If I have one, I may use it to challenge your pets, Decius, once I train it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:

It would have to be a swashbuckler, Decius, it comes with a sword!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Does a cuttlefish come with knives?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Definitely a must have for the pet department, should be able to give grant riposte to bolster Buccanners using El Toro on their team

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
Definitely a must have for the pet department, should be able to give grant riposte to bolster Buccanners using El Toro on their team
Why give away class specific talents? What about vengeance strike for swashbucklers, hmm? How does that make sense to make all classes get similar talents?
No one would be "special" anymore!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
Why give away class specific talents? What about vengeance strike for swashbucklers, hmm? How does that make sense to make all classes get similar talents?
With the Clandestine trainers I think there is already too much destruction on the uniqueness of epics so why not branch out? Vengenance strike for swashies sounds great!

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Both grant riposte and vengeance strike are already out anyway...

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Silver Angel on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:
Both grant riposte and vengeance strike are already out anyway...
Still another pet with Riposte won't hurt

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
I'm not special?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Apr 14, 2016 wrote:
I'm not special?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
The frogfather says one shouldn't be special, so no to "attract undue attention to one's self and affairs"

Ensign
May 12, 2011
DuranteRamses87 on Apr 14, 2016 wrote:
I'm not special?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
This topic went the wrong way than what it should've