Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Update or continued worlds?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
Recently I was questing in Mooshu and in the Ashen roads you will find a building where you have to get the second turtle ball. I noticed that the chair on the altar where the turtle ball is, is the same type of chair we saw in the recent Falmea Thursday. Seeing that these chairs are already in the game are we really getting a new world?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Not yet. Either in the summer or next year.

Ensign
Jun 17, 2009
Pirate101 fan on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
Not yet. Either in the summer or next year.
If they're actually going to wait next year until they finally update the game, that's really horrible.

Honestly, I'm shocked that the game is even still afloat due to the lack of updates.

If KI put the resources/time in this game as they would with Wizards, the game would be in a lot better shape than it is right now. Hope they learn this sooner rather than later.

One can only dream.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Well with all the requests and ideas and complaints we keep shelling at them it's going to take a while to incorporate even just a few requests plus Valencia part 2 or whatever world we get next. They're doing their best to get the next world out as soon as they can.